Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Crew News August 18, 2011

Library
We will visit the school library every Thursday. We visited the library last Thursday for a brief orientation. Today was a regular visit complete with a story, a lesson and time to check out books. We were so excited to get some new books to read.  Be sure to ask your child what books he or she brought home today. (Bummer. I couldn't use some of the pictures Ms. Dee took in the library today because the kids had name tags on with their first and last names. The two pictures below are the only ones where the name tags weren't visible.)


Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 1.10 Tally Marks

Thank You
Thank you all so much for all of the volunteer work you have already done so far this year. I am so impressed with how things are going so far. A special thanks goes to Kerry for organizing all of this volunteer work. I just gave her a list of jobs that needed to be done and the piles of work disappeared from my room and completed jobs are returning each day. It is so nice to have all of that off of my plate. I am not sure who is doing what but I wanted you all to know how much I appreciate all of your efforts to make things run so smoothly for our crew. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment