Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Crew News November 1, 2011

Out Again Today
I was out again today with my daughter, Abby. As most of you know she developed mild pneumonia and has been rather sick. She seems to have turned a corner this afternoon and we are planning to try to send her to school tomorrow. My husband and I are both teachers so we have been trading off staying home to minimize the impact on our students. I plan to be at school tomorrow. I have heard that we are supposed to be getting some kind of storm tonight so it should be a cold, snowy day. Dress warmly!

Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 3.10 Dimes (This Home Link will ask you to send in Dimes. You have already done this so you can ignore that note.)

No comments:

Post a Comment