Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Monday, April 30, 2012

Crew News April 30, 2012

Voyage
We had an amazing day! I personally had the best day on a Voyage that I have ever had (and I don't say that lightly). We hiked and we climbed and did a few other activities. The hands down favorite activity was climbing - real rock climbing. The kids were beside themselves with joy and pride! Just look at all the smiling faces in the Voice Thread below. There are many, many photos but they are worth the few minutes it will take to view them. What a fantastic experience for everyone!


 

Library Tomorrow
We have library tomorrow. We traded days with Ms. Mary Beth's crew because they will be on their Voyage tomorrow. Please help your child remember to return his or her library books.

1 comment:

  1. I am just in awe of the opportunities these kids have here!! Love it! And man, I wish I could have been there to climb with them. What a perfect day. Ava is pumped about her accomplishments in her climb and so am I. Thanks for giving them this wonderful voyage!

    ReplyDelete