Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crew News May 23, 2012

Writer's Workshop
Our crew has really grown into amazing writers. Last Friday I was walking around and conferring with students and when I stood up I just happened to take a minute and notice how busy they all were with their writing. They were all completely absorbed. It was another one of those moments that teachers live for so I grabbed my iPad and took a very short video to share with you. This video is just to give you a peak at what it looks like in our room during Writer's Workshop these days. We have come so far since the beginning of the year. I get a little emotional (okay, very emotional) thinking that it will soon be time for them to move on but they are obviously ready. (If you get this post by email you will need to click through to the blog to see the video but it is totally worth it. They did not know I was filming them and you can see a couple of students figure it out - that is pretty cute, too.)



Paperwork Due
The paperwork for the 2nd grade Fall Voyage is due on Friday. Thanks.

Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 10.4 Comparing Coins

No comments:

Post a Comment