Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Welcome Crew!

Dear Crew,

The first day of school is only three days away. I am getting so excited to meet you and start our year. We have so many books to read and things to learn. I do have one little secret that I want to share with you. I am just a bit nervous about the first day. Did you know that teachers get nervous, too? Well, we do. But I know that I will feel fine once I meet all of you and we start our day. How about you? Are you excited and just a little bit nervous about the first day, too?

I thought you might like to see a picture of me with my family. The picture below was taken today. It shows my husband, Karl, my daughter, Abby, my dog, Annie and me. I often write stories about my family during Writer's Workshop so I thought it would be nice for you to see what everyone looks like. Abby used to go to our school but now she goes to middle school.


I hope that you are having a fun summer. I can't wait to meet you. If you have any questions or things you are wondering about, you can ask me about them in the comments below or you can send me an email.

See you on Wednesday, August 8th!

Love,
Ms. Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment