Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Crew News February 5, 2013

Pinterest

I thought I would share with you the link to my Pinterest page. I use my Pinterest account to keep track of the books that I use in various ways in class. I thought you might like to have access to some of these lists of books, particularly the lists of "Book Series for 1st Grade" and "Longer Read Alouds for 1st Grade". These might come in handy as you and your child are looking for books at the library either for your child to read or for you to read aloud to your child. If you are unfamiliar with Pinterest, you simply click on the page you are interested in in order to see the whole page. Then you can click on particular books to see more detailed information. I have linked most books to the public library site to make it quick and easy for me to put the books we use on hold - often a second click is required to get to the library site. You can do this, too. Then the books will be pulled and ready for you to pick up on your next trip to the library. I love to do this to save time. To go to my Pinterest pages, you may either click on the picture above or click here. (Note: I did start using Pinterest for the typical reasons so you will also see other non-school related pages here of things I am interested in or love - like the color orange.)

Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 6.7 Practicing with Fact Triangles

No comments:

Post a Comment