Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Monday, April 22, 2013

Crew News April 22, 2013

New Books for Our Browsing Bin
We have some browsing bins in our classroom that I keep stocked with books from the public library that I think the crew will enjoy. I try to find series books so that they will have titles and authors that they know they enjoy when they make their own trips to the library. We still have books from the Fluffy the Guinea Pig series and Weird But True series in our bins. Below are some photos of books that I added to the bins today.

Cork and Fuzz series - about the adventures of a muskrat and a possum

A few more Weird But True books

Since Earth Day is today, I thought these books might be fun to browse.


Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 8.8 Sharing Sets of Objects

No comments:

Post a Comment