Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sam's Summer Reading

Sam is getting ready for first grade by doing some summer reading - just like many of you. Below Sam shares some of the facts he learned while reading his book on spiders. I bet some of you will be ready to visit the library to check out this book after you read his facts and see his pictures!

Samuel's report on his book about spiders:
I learned that spiders can kill people with their fangs and its very dangerous. I learned about web builders. Some spiders make trap door webs. That is very cool! The part that I like is that spiders can be very helpful by eating biting bugs. I am happy that all spiders eat biting bugs. I borrowed this book so that I could freak out my grandma.






What are you reading this summer? We would all love to hear from you, too. If you have found some great books this summer, please share with us. Send me an email and I will post your ideas and photos to our crew blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment