Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Reading

Hey, crew! Have you read any good books lately? In the picture above, I am reading a book for Young Adults called Endangered. So far it is about a girl who helps her Mom run a sanctuary for bonobos (a type of chimpanzee). One of the bonobos has bonded with the the girl so she has to keep it with her all of the time while it is recovering from being hurt. It is a good book so far. I think it might turn into an adventure story soon because a war is about to break out in the Congo in Africa where they live.

What books have you read so far this summer? Did you sign up for the Summer Reading program at the library. (I know at least one of you did.) I would love to hear about the books you are reading. You could write a blog post about them so we can all hear about them.

Send me a picture of you reading some place comfy and I will post it on our crew blog. I can't wait to hear from you. Keep reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment