Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Crew News August 15, 2013

Hopes and Dreams 

We talked about our hopes and dreams for your child at our recent Listening Conferences. Below is a 30 Hands (ipad app) presentation that the crew and I created about their hopes and dreams for first grade. These were their thoughts on the very first day of school. (If you get this post by email, you will need to go directly to the blog to view the presentation. It will be worth it - you get to hear from each child in his or her own words.)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing the kiddos "Hopes and Dreams " from the very first day. AMAZING! Jillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crew!
    This is Mrs Frazier from Ohio. I found your blog from reading twitter, can you believe that? We tweet too, @frazier1st.I am going to introduce my first graders to your blog tomorrow! I enjoyed reading your blog and have followed you on twitter.
    I really like your Hopes and Dreams work. I noticed many of you are looking forward to reading LOTS of books! We like to read too! We have a class bookshelf on our blog.
    You might like the book Hopes and Dreams by scholastic.

    ReplyDelete