Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Parent's Wishes for His Child's Teachers

The TED Talk below is by Chris Kennedy, a school superintendent, former teacher and parent in Canada. He shares what he hopes for in his children's teachers. If you get this post by email, you will need to go directly to the blog to view the video.

What are your hopes for your child's teachers? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below or in an email.



Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 5.9 Comparing Sums

1 comment:

  1. What I want for my child- I already have in YOu and Miss Wendy- I hope that we get the same level as you offer- in the years ahead. Last night I read to my daughter for an hour. I hope that I can do that for her- lots.... So I agree about the homework thing- at least limited. I think your homework that you give is perfect. She and I have developed a routine of doing it right away... I like the discipline for her. Later, as years go by- I hope for it to be limited- because I think it does get in the way of those limited hours in the evening we get with our children.
    Kimberly LeBlanc

    ReplyDelete