Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Friday, April 11, 2014

Voyage

We had a great day hiking and climbing in Castlewood Canyon. Ask your child to tell you all about it as you look through the slideshow below. (If you get this post by email, you will need to go directly to the blog to view the photos.)

Some comments by the crew that I heard today on the Voyage, on the bus or back at school in our closing circle include:
  • This was the best day ever!
  • I was scared to climb real rocks.
  • I was scared to go in the cave.
  • I loved going in the caves.
  • I got so high on the rock wall. 
  • It looks easier than it really is to climb a real rock wall.
  • How did these ropes get here?
  • It was fun to have Ms. Deborah be our bus driver.
  • I didn't want to come today but I am glad that I did. It was fun!



Homework
No homework for the weekend. Enjoy some good books with your child.

IA
Our IA next week is Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment