Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Painting Handprints on Our Drums

Last week in Art, we painted hand prints on our drum. This is a yearly tradition at Renaissance -at the end of the school year we add our hand print to our drum. Below is a series of photos that will show the process of putting a hand print on a drum. It certainly looked like messy fun.




Thank You!
What a wonderful gift you all gave me yesterday! Below is a picture of the beautiful picture that the crew made for me. It is perfect! I love it. I also love the Tattered Cover gift card, too. Thanks! You know I will use it.




Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 10.8 End-of-Year Family Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment