Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sharing

You may remember that I mentioned our passionate learners in an earlier post. I have tried to remember to get more pictures of this but I usually miss the moment because they occur at random times and I don't have my camera ready. Below are a few of the moments that I did manage to capture.

Lilliana reads her story about a scared little pig to the crew. Lorena holds the microphone for her.

The crew loved the story and liked being able to ask the author questions.

Russell shares one of his Titanic models with the crew.

He is actually very excited about this -- he just looks relaxed and laid back.

Pointing out the features of the ship.
Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 10.7 More Number-Grid Puzzles

Library
All library books are due tomorrow. We had our last library visit on Tuesday when a representative of the Douglas County Public Library came to speak to us about summer reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment