Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources        Parent Resources       Information

Friday, July 17, 2015

Getting Ready!

School starts in two and a half weeks and I am getting ready. Ms. Mary Beth and I went shopping for school supplies for all of the first graders today. It took three carts to hold everything! I also have the newest Elephant and Piggie book to share with you when you come. It is pretty funny and I can't wait to read it with you all. I will see you soon!




Message to Last Year's Crew
I am sad to say that it is time for you to unsubscribe to this blog and move on to second grade. It is very simple to unsubscribe. When you get the email from the blog, look at the bottom of that email for a little link that says "unsubscribe". Click on that link and follow the directions. Hope your child has a great year in second grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment