Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources        Parent Resources       Information

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Spring Break Reading

I am so happy to be starting my Spring Break reading. I got a big stack of the books I recommended to the crew in an earlier post and I have begun working my way through the pile. I have read 5 great books so far and have many more to go. I think the crew would like all of them but they would especially like the Dragon Masters series. It is right up their alley. Be sure to share this post with your child and send me some pictures of them reading on their break. I will gather them all up and make a blog post to share. Be sure to share the title of the books they are reading so others can get some ideas for new books to read. In the pictures above, I was reading Owl Diaries and just starting Notebook of Doom.

No comments:

Post a Comment