Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Voyage

We had a fantastic day hiking and climbing in Castlewood Canyon. Ask your child to tell you all about it as you look through the photos below and the photos in the photo album at the link below.

There were many, many wonderful, touching moments. We did not have any serious injuries - just a few scrapes but band-aids took care of them easily. I know I keep saying this but our crew is amazing! My favorite quote of the day was on the hike right before we walked through the cave: "I did not sign up for this!" I laughed and said oh, yes you did. The reply was " I did not sign up to fall to my eternal doom." This  was all said while laughing. This crew is so precocious and witty.






No comments:

Post a Comment