Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Hey Crew - Ready to Come Back to School?

I know I am! I can't wait to see you all on Tuesday. I have missed you so much! We have so many great things to look forward to once we get back to school.

For example:
  • We will start a new case study in our Expedition. Shh! If you know what it is, don't tell. It is a surprise! It will have a couple of fantastic fieldwork experiences to go along with it!
  • We will finally get to Skype with our friends from Australia (after the time change).
  • We will have student-led conferences and you can show your parents all that you have learned so far.
  • The tractor was delivered to my house. So now we can add it to the build and create station along with our car.

  • I have pulled out all of our fall and Halloween books and put them in a basket by the reading chair in the classroom library.
  • I got a small collection of books from the public library to share with you. They are by my favorite illustrator. I love the pictures in these books and the stories are great, too!
  • We will have some new stations during Exploration Stations including a coding station.

  • I also bought us a new math tool. I have been playing with it and having lots of fun. I think you will like it, too.



I have loved reading your blog posts and emails about what you are doing over break. I can't wait to hear more on Tuesday. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment