Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Empty Pot

We have been rehearsing a Chinese folktale play in Performing Arts with Ms. Chelsea. Today was show time! We were nervous but we did a great job! Thanks for coming to be our audience. Thanks to Ms. Chelsea for putting this together. Great job!

My favorite part of the day was hearing about how the crew cheered when Calvin arrived late in the day - just in time for the last rehearsal. (His mom broke her foot.) The crew really didn't want him to miss it. We are crew!

Even though I am no longer a rookie, I made a rookie mistake today. I forgot to clear the storage on my phone so I ran out of space in the middle of filming. Oops! Thankfully every child had a family member present so this isn't such a big issue. Sorry about that. Below is what I did manage to capture before I ran out of space.

Library
We have library tomorrow. Please help your child remember to return his or her library books.

video

No comments:

Post a Comment