Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources        Parent Resources       Information

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Book Requests

We are becoming avid readers. We all read and read during independent reading. We have favorite books and authors. We ask our friends for book recommendations. We have book series that we enjoy. Ask your child what books he or she enjoys.

An example of this developing interest in reading is that I will find little notes on my table that have lists of books that kids from our crew want me to pick up the next time I go to the public library. They also search our classroom library and school library for specific books that they want to read. Below are two examples of little notes from 2 different students that I found on my table recently. I do my best to fill these requests - we want to nurture this passion for reading.


Mid-week library visit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment