Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Monday, July 10, 2017

Look What I Got!

Hi Crew,

I am so excited for school to start! I hope you are, too! I just got some new friends for our classroom and wanted to let you see them. I got Elephant, Piggie, Pigeon, Duckling and Knuffle Bunny along with 3 books that weren't in our classroom library yet. Yes, I did already have smaller versions of Elephant, Piggie and Pigeon but I love Mo Willems and all of his books so I couldn't pass these up. I also ordered a few other new books for our classroom library. I will try to remember to post a picture of those when they come in. Enjoy the rest of your summer break and see you soon!

Love,
Ms. Jill


2 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky kids! Nobody gets kids excited about reading better than you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me that I am really excited to see you too! Love, Johanna

    ReplyDelete