![]() |
| My hair is short. It naturally highlights in the sun. It turns red when it is really sunny. When the sun is normal it turns brown. |
![]() |
| My hair is brown with a few gray hairs. My hair is short. It has a tail. |
![]() |
| My hair is brown with some blonde strands. Normally is would be straight. Sometimes is would be wavy. |
![]() |
| My hair is blonde. My hair goes down to my ears. |
![]() |
| My hair is brown. I like my hair in a pony tail. My hair is straight. I have bangs. |
![]() |
| My shoe is a size 2. It is a police car. It is very dirty and it has lights on the front and the middle. It says Sketchers on the bottom. My socks are smelly because my feet sweat. |
![]() |
| My shoe is red. My feet are smelly. My shoe has laces. My shoe is dirty. My socks are smelly. |
![]() |
| My shoe is blue and gray. It has invisible stripes. They are high tops. |
![]() |
| My shoe is blue, green and black. It has laces and it says Geofoam. And it has soft padding on the bottom. |
![]() |
| My dad is in a big company. My dad has lots of people in his company. He has 1,200. |
![]() |
| My mom works at a clothes store. At my mom's store I help my mom count the money. |
![]() |
| My dad likes golf. My mom likes to rest. My sister likes shopping. Holland likes her toes. I like to go to school. |
![]() |
| I am Sam. Sam I am. I grow like a weed. I am really smart! |
![]() |
| My dad is funny. The things that drive me crazy about my dad are: eat spicy food, watch scary movies and most of all...tricking us. |
![]() |
| My dad likes to watch TV because he mostly watches the news. My mom likes to put on jewelry because she thinks that its pretty. |
![]() |
| My sister throws a fit when my mom puts her coat on. My mom like to go on my dad's computer and look at Facebook. |
![]() |
| My grandma likes washing clothes. And she makes the best pancakes. She likes puzzles and she likes Monopoly. |
![]() |
| My mom likes serving and she likes Pete the Cat and she likes watching TV and she likes playing soccer. |
| I am sick. One day I was at a store. Every time I touched something I would put my fingers in my mouth. The next day I stayed in my bed. My tummy hurt for some reason so I laid down most of the day. |
Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 4.13 Unit 5 Family Letter


















No comments:
Post a Comment