You may remember that I mentioned our passionate learners in an earlier post. I have tried to remember to get more pictures of this but I usually miss the moment because they occur at random times and I don't have my camera ready. Below are a few of the moments that I did manage to capture.
 |
| Lilliana reads her story about a scared little pig to the crew. Lorena holds the microphone for her. |
 |
| The crew loved the story and liked being able to ask the author questions. |
 |
| Russell shares one of his Titanic models with the crew. |
 |
| He is actually very excited about this -- he just looks relaxed and laid back. |
 |
| Pointing out the features of the ship. |
Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 10.7 More Number-Grid Puzzles
Library
All library books are due tomorrow. We had our last library visit on Tuesday when a representative of the Douglas County Public Library came to speak to us about summer reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment