| Pictures of my family and Ms. Wendy's family |
More specific details about our Expedition are below. Some of these learning targets will be meet in other areas of study outside of our Expedition.
Enduring Understanding
- There is diversity and sameness in the world/Parts impact the whole
Essential Question
- How do people learn to get along in the world when there are so many similarities and differences?
Outcomes: Long Term Learning Targets:
- I can analyze patterns and chronological order of events of the recent past.
- I can compare and contrast characteristics of multiple sources of cultural differences.
- I can analyze family and cultural traditions in the United States in the past.
- I can analyze geographic tools such as maps and globes.
- I can deconstruct my biases.
- I can analyze how different groups and communities interact with each other and the environment.
- What can we learn from studying the past?
- What is important to understand about the rest of the world?
Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment