Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information
Thursday, September 21, 2017
What Does Writer's Workshop Look Like?
On Tuesday, I was conferring with students about their writing and as I stood up to move on to the next student I looked around and noticed what the classroom looked like. I was so impressed with the crew and how involved they were in their writing that I decided to take a few quick videos to share it with you. I promise that I didn't bribe or threaten them - they were just writing. They love to write. They did begin to notice that I was filming them but it didn't really district them from their writing. So while I won't say that our Writer's Workshop runs this smoothly every day, it is like this often and that makes me very, very happy. If you get this post by email, you will need to click through to the blog to view the videos. Videos don't come through in the emails from the blog subscription.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment