Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Math Routines

Math Routines are collections of math activities that teachers can use to launch a math lesson and initiate mathematical conversations. They are intriguing and fun for students and teachers alike. They generate lots of discussion and help students use their math vocabulary in the process. Below is a link to a Google doc that I created to hold all of the math routines that I have collected over the years and a few photos to pique your interest in math routines. You can do math routines at home, too. Let me know if you try any of the routines and what you think of them. I did not create any of the routines - I simply gathered those that I saw other math teachers sharing on Twitter. You could create an entire math curriculum using only these routines.



   


            






 

No comments:

Post a Comment