Dear Crew,
Can you believe it? It is almost time for first grade. Mr. G and I have been out shopping for school supplies that all of the
first graders will need. Look at all of those bags! Those are just for
our crew! Mr. G has that many bags in his classroom, too. I can't wait
until we are all together in our classroom using all of these new
supplies. It is going to be a great year. See you soon!
*Telling on myself here: This photo is actually from last year. Mr. G
and I both forgot to take a picture while we were shopping even though
we talked about it on the way to the store. So I jokingly said that I
could go back and find my photo from last year. It turns out that I was
wearing the same shirt this year and that my pile of bags looks just the
same so I used the picture. (Okay, okay, I do have more gray hair now.) I had hoped to have one of Mr. G and I
together but that will have to come later.
Important Dates
7/15 - 8/7 Online Check-In (See the email from the front office for details. If you did not get that email, let me know and I will forward it to you.)
8/5-8/6 Listening Conferences
8/6 3:00 - 4:00 pm Open House for Students
8/7 First Day of School - more information about that is coming soon
8/9 Back to School Carnival ~ 4:00 pm -7:00 pm
8/9 Picture Day
8/27-8/28 First Grade Fall Voyage
8/29 Day of Rest for First Grade
Important Dates
7/15 - 8/7 Online Check-In (See the email from the front office for details. If you did not get that email, let me know and I will forward it to you.)
8/5-8/6 Listening Conferences
8/6 3:00 - 4:00 pm Open House for Students
8/7 First Day of School - more information about that is coming soon
8/9 Back to School Carnival ~ 4:00 pm -7:00 pm
8/9 Picture Day
8/27-8/28 First Grade Fall Voyage
8/29 Day of Rest for First Grade
No comments:
Post a Comment