So many authors are out there sharing their stories through online read alouds on Facebook or Instragram or YouTube. I just watched Peter H. Reynolds read The Word Collector and I loved it. I love that book and I loved hearing him read it and talk about it. I also loved seeing a bit of his studio and all of his journals of ideas piled on the shelf behind him. As the crew knows, I love being read to and listening to stories. I was so content, relaxed and distracted while listening to Peter H. Reynolds read aloud. I thought I would gather some of the author read alouds to share with all of you. This is a real silver lining of being at home during this time. Videos are embedded below so you will need to click through to the blog to view them - they won't come through in the emailed version of this blog post.
No comments:
Post a Comment