Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Monday, December 3, 2018

Book Recommendations

This week my book recommendations are some of my very favorite books. They are books by author/illustrator, Jim LaMarche. I just love his illustrations and stories. They are simple, soft and meaningful. They would make perfect gifts and are great for bed time stories. There are more than I have shown here but these are the books I remember reading over and over again to my daughter when she was little.



Important Dates
12/4 Winter Voyage Parent Information Meeting at 5 pm - open to all parents
12/6 Peter Pan at 7 pm
12/7 Peter Pan at 7 pm
12/7 Gifts Due for our Adopted Families - more information here
12/7 Fieldwork - Joyous Chinese Cultural School
12/8 Peter Pan at 2 pm
12/13  Winter Voyage Parent Information Meeting at 9 am - open to all parents
12/21 Fieldwork - Pacific Ocean Market and King's Land Restaurant
12/24-1/7 Winter Break

No comments:

Post a Comment