Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Books

During conferences, some of you asked for some more book recommendations for your child. My hope is to have one blog post a week with book recommendations. I will start today with picture books and authors that we love. Even though we will have read many of these already as a crew, your child would love to have you read them to them again - or try some other books by the same author Really! I will try to limit my recommendations to just a few in each blog post. We will see if I can stick with that limit.

Some of our current favorite picture book authors include:















You can also visit my Pinterest boards. I have a board for picture books.

My favorite way to get books from the Douglas County Public Library is to visit their website and put books on hold online. Then I get an email when they are ready to be picked up. This is a much easier and faster way for me to get the books that I bring in to school for the crew. I imagine it would be an easy way for you to get books for your family, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment