Several members of the crew have created board games at home and have brought them in to share with the crew. We have these games in our math station.
I have written about this before but the crew continues to write many stories at home and bring them in to share with the crew. I also continue to find gifts attached to the books that are dedicated to me. Usually I find a bracelet but on the day pictured below, I was given a crown.
Ms. Wendy and I get lots of notes and gifts each day. We are so lucky to have such a thoughtful crew.
There are so many, many examples that I don't have photos to share about them. I just love when we get to this part of the year in first grade. The crew truly does become obsessed with learning and sharing new things with each other. It is exactly what school should be.
We also had a surprise visit from Clifford, the Big Red Dog today. He was reminding us to visit the book fair.

No comments:
Post a Comment