This post is from an earlier email to all of you with a few bonus photos of a few crew members at the bottom:
I am going to go to the Life is Art event this year - and that is way out of my comfort zone. As I have mentioned before I am an introvert and not good at making small talk so mingling parties can make me nervous. If the children were there I would feel just fine. I have never, ever gone to Life is Art before but... I am going to go this year. Gulp. ;)
So if I can do it, so can you! I need all of you to go and come and find me and chat with me so that I won't feel uncomfortable. Please? I would love to see lots and lots of familiar faces there.
If you would like to buy tickets, here is the link:
Also, I was just browsing through all of the photos of crew artwork that will be up for sale and I was so impressed! I love the look of our crew cookbook! Our volunteers did a fantastic job! I am attaching the photos they share to this email and below is the link if you would like to view the artwork of other crews.
For my Teacher Time auction item, I am auctioning off a bedtime story session at the home of the winning family. This is completely within my comfort zone and one of my favorite parts of Life is Art. I love visiting the home of a family from our school and reading books to the kids in that family.
So please considering joining me at Life is Art. I need you all to be my conversation starters. ;)
Need a Sitter?
Need a Sitter?
Home Learning ~ Read a good book or two or try an online book. Check out a Bedtime Math story, play a math game or visit the Resources for Students page of our crew blog for online books and math games.
| Trevor created a tally chart to gather data from the crew about who they wanted to win the Super Bowl. |
| Avery, the butterfly, at recess. |
![]() |
| Violet saw a great cactus on a family trip on Martin Luther King, Jr. weekend. She was excited to share this with the crew. |


No comments:
Post a Comment