Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Crew News February 22, 2012

ShowMe App
We have been experimenting with a new app on our classroom iPads. It is called ShowMe. At first, I did not give the crew any directions for this app. I just let them play around with it to learn what it could do. I believe that this is the way that most of us learn how to use new apps and programs most successfully, too. Now that they have had some time to experiment. I have asked them to use the app to teach others a math concept or to explain how they solved a problem in math. I will post any new math ShowMe's to the students' blogs. So be sure to check in often. Below is a sample ShowMe from our experimentation period. It was created by Will. (If you get this post by email, you will need to go directly to the blog to view the ShowMe.)

PS I am posting this sample today so that I can experiment with how to embed a ShowMe onto a blog.



Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 6.13 Unit 7 Family Letter

Library
We have library tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment