Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Crew News May 23, 2013

Books for Summer Reading
As you know, I gather collections of books from the public library and bring them in for the crew to explore. For these last few weeks I am bringing in samples of series that they might enjoy reading over the summer. I am only bringing in one book from each series. I haven't read many of these myself yet so I plan to explore right along with the crew. Below are some photos of these books that might help you if your child is looking for books in one of these series during the summer. (You can click on the photo to see a larger version of it.)






Homework
Reading ~ Read a good book or two.
Math ~ Home Link 10.2 Telling Time

No comments:

Post a Comment