Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tuesday!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their time off. It will be time for students to return to school on Tuesday! (Teachers will return on Monday.) If your child needs a little something to look forward to, then please show them this picture:
It arrived in my mailbox last Thursday - hot off the presses - the newest Elephant and Piggie book. I can't wait to read it to the crew on Tuesday. It is so good!





Please help your child remember to bring back his or her library books as they are all due on Tuesday.

I have really enjoyed reading the blog posts written by the crew on break. They had some interesting things to share. Encourage your child to write a post to share the things he or she has done over break. I had a wonderful trip to the beach in Florida and look what I found:

A few of the shark's teeth that we found on a beach in Venice.

I can't wait to get back to school and see the crew and hear all about their adventures. I have missed them! See you all on Tuesday.

Interesting Links
Two links for you on the importance of sleep in brain development:
Regular Bedtimes Tied to Better Behavior
Sleep 'cleans' the brain of toxins

One link to share with your children:
What A Week Of Groceries Looks Like Around The World



No comments:

Post a Comment