Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winter Voyage Part 1

What a great day! Enjoy the slideshow below and have your child tell you all about it. I split my time between the two groups/patrols in our crew and ended up not going sledding with either group. So  I don't have any pictures of the sledding. I may get some from the camp later. If so, I will share them with you. Remember that we have a day of rest tomorrow. If you get this post by email, you will need to go directly to the blog to view this slideshow. To view a larger version of this slideshow, click here.
 

3 comments:

  1. These were great! Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got really lucky with the weather!

    ReplyDelete