Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources        Parent Resources       Information

Monday, May 15, 2017

Guess My Number

We frequently play the game "Guess My Number" when we have a few minutes where we have to wait - waiting for the Kindergarten crews to finish lunch and so on. I pick a number and the crew guesses number and I tell them if my number is higher or lower than their guess. I give them the range before we start: "I am thinking of a number between 1 and 50" or "I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100." Many of them are beginning to be very strategic in their guessing and they can figure out my number very quickly.

In the last few weeks, we have been working a lot on subtraction concepts and the difference between two numbers. I found a fun way to change up our Guess My Number game using subtraction. You can play both versions of this game with your child, too. Check out the photo below to see the new version.

Important Dates
5/24 Sixth Grade Showcase of Learning Presentation
6/1 Last Day of School - All School Drum Circle at 9 am  


No comments:

Post a Comment