Home        About        Adventure Education          Resources for Students        Parent Resources       Information

Friday, May 5, 2017

Tidbits

Today I am just offering up a bit of this and a bit of that. No real theme - just some nice moments in our week.

Ella and her family checking out her Showcase of Learning video at conferences. Aw... (I am sure that I missed many other great moments, too.)
Ms. Marla sent in this book so the crew could read it. We loved it!
Ms. Meghan read the book to the crew


Check out the video below to hear the voice that Ms. Meghan used to read the book. She is quite the actress! Unfortunately, I hit stop on the video right before the crew cracked up. She had them mesmerized. (The book even had her laughing so hard that she could barely read.)


My door was decorated for Teacher Appreciation Week. I love it!

Our tent and campfire - complete with marshmallows.

Some sample marshmallows from the fire.




No comments:

Post a Comment